Мне тут надо лампочку и масло в машине менять, а дура кассирша на платформе Красный Строитель продала мне вместо билета до Каланчевской билет до Гривно. Мало того, что она за мои 26 р продала билет за 50, так он еще был в другую сторону, так что она и себя, и меня наказала. Причем на одну и ту же сумму. А я, дурак, всю дорогу радовался, что еду в вагоне один, и никто не предлагает купить стеклорезы.
I need to change lamp and oil in a car, but a ticket lady at Krasny Stroitel suburban station sold me a ticket to the destination opposite than I asked. Besaides, she sold me a ticket worth 50 ruble for 26 only, so she has actually punished both of us, and for the similar money. And I as a fool was so happy to be the only passanger in a train with no one accosting me persauding to buy glasscutters.
I need to change lamp and oil in a car, but a ticket lady at Krasny Stroitel suburban station sold me a ticket to the destination opposite than I asked. Besaides, she sold me a ticket worth 50 ruble for 26 only, so she has actually punished both of us, and for the similar money. And I as a fool was so happy to be the only passanger in a train with no one accosting me persauding to buy glasscutters.

No comments:
Post a Comment