У меня привычка дурная развилась: готовить в купленной для кормления ребенка мультиварке недельный запас еды, потому что в ней невозможно приготовить маленькие объемы. Это дикая трата продуктов, потому что я ем дома от силы два раза в неделю, так как просто не успеваю до дома доехать. Но раз мультиварку на 16 режимов купил, я же не успокоюсь, пока все не перепробую. На этой неделе, планируя меню ребенка, у меня на очереди оказались макароны по-флотски. Макароны дома есть, года два как невскрытая пачка лежит; но я никак не успевал купить фарш. В итоге макароны по-флотски оказались заурядными спагетти болонез. Также мне надо отпилить у стола углы, чтобы сынуля не дай Бог их своей головой не отпилил и переклеить несколько кусков обоев. А у меня под окнами тем временем рабочие переделывают дикую автопарковку под сквер, что я могу только приветствовать.
I've developed a bad habit of cooking in a multi-cooker I bought to feed my child a week's stock of food - because it's impossible to cook a smaller amount in that device. This is a wild waste of food because I can only consume it twice a week, when I have time to get home. But since the cooker has 16 modes, I won't surrender until I'll have tried all of them. This week, I'm planning to feed my child with pasta a la Navy. I've got two-year-old pack of pasta unopened but I used to have no time to buy meat mince. Eventually, pasta a la Navy turned out to be an ordinary spagetti Bolognese. Besides, I need to re-hang a couple of pieces of wallpapers and saw off the corners from the desk, otherwise my sonny would likely cut them off by his head, touch the wood... Meanwhile, in my yard the workers render a spontaneous parking lot into a parkette, which I can only welcome.
I've developed a bad habit of cooking in a multi-cooker I bought to feed my child a week's stock of food - because it's impossible to cook a smaller amount in that device. This is a wild waste of food because I can only consume it twice a week, when I have time to get home. But since the cooker has 16 modes, I won't surrender until I'll have tried all of them. This week, I'm planning to feed my child with pasta a la Navy. I've got two-year-old pack of pasta unopened but I used to have no time to buy meat mince. Eventually, pasta a la Navy turned out to be an ordinary spagetti Bolognese. Besides, I need to re-hang a couple of pieces of wallpapers and saw off the corners from the desk, otherwise my sonny would likely cut them off by his head, touch the wood... Meanwhile, in my yard the workers render a spontaneous parking lot into a parkette, which I can only welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment