Мне звонил представитель лидера движения "Суть Времени" С.Кургиняна, приглашал как лучшего отца России в ГосДуму на обсуждение законопроекта о введении электронного контроля за несовершеннолетними детьми. Я отказался, ибо в данном вопросе не компетентен, но про себя подумал, что введение электронного контроля за некоторыми родителями принесло бы их детям куда больше пользы.
A representative of the leader of leftists "Essense of Time" movement Sergei Kurginyan invited me, as the model Russia's father, to the State Duma (Parliament) for discussion of the bill envisaging introduction of electronic control over the underage children. I've refused because I'm not an expert in that topic but I thought it would be better for some children if electronic control will be imposed over their parents.
A representative of the leader of leftists "Essense of Time" movement Sergei Kurginyan invited me, as the model Russia's father, to the State Duma (Parliament) for discussion of the bill envisaging introduction of electronic control over the underage children. I've refused because I'm not an expert in that topic but I thought it would be better for some children if electronic control will be imposed over their parents.

No comments:
Post a Comment