Несколько часов изучал компьютерную игру "Гамлет", потому что младший сын настойчиво просит объяснить ему, как проходить тот ли иной ее уровень. Игра хоть и примитивная, Шекспир в гробу переворачивается, но над некоторыми задачкаим там пришлось поломать голову. Сегодня будем вместе с Максом обсуждать ее хитрости.
For several hours I have studied a computer game "Hamlet" because my junior son insisted to explain him how to pass its levels. The game is basic, Shakespeare turns in his grave, still I had to rack my brains over some its tasks. Tonight me and Max are going to discuss all these puzzles.
For several hours I have studied a computer game "Hamlet" because my junior son insisted to explain him how to pass its levels. The game is basic, Shakespeare turns in his grave, still I had to rack my brains over some its tasks. Tonight me and Max are going to discuss all these puzzles.

No comments:
Post a Comment