Не дожидаясь прихода зимы, поменял на машине резину, а также приобрел по совету старшего сына мультиварку Philips с 12-ю режимами, чтобы кормить ребенка, когда я на этой машине буду привозить его к себе домой. Так что всю субботу, как ответственный родитель, исследовал этот агрегат, приготовив биточки на пару и гуляш по-венгерски (?) в порядке приобретения навыков повара. И согласились с Леной, что жить семьей раза в два дешевле, чем порознь.
Not waiting winter to come, I changed tires on my car and also bought by senior son's advice a 12-program multi-function cooker Philips to feed my child when I'd bring him to my home. As a responsible parent, I spent all Saturday studying that device. I cooked steamed meat balls and Hungarian (?) goulash obtaining cook's skills. Also me and Lena agreed that living as a family could be twice as cheap as living separately.
Not waiting winter to come, I changed tires on my car and also bought by senior son's advice a 12-program multi-function cooker Philips to feed my child when I'd bring him to my home. As a responsible parent, I spent all Saturday studying that device. I cooked steamed meat balls and Hungarian (?) goulash obtaining cook's skills. Also me and Lena agreed that living as a family could be twice as cheap as living separately.

No comments:
Post a Comment