Стоя перед дилеммой: возбудить в отношении бывшей жены административку по ст. 5.35 (тем более, что начальник ОВД был готов сделать это не отходя от кассы, прочитав документы от судебных приставов) или не портить себе карму гневными помыслами, выбрал второе. Даже самые святые цели - как-то спасение ребенка - не могут достигаться с сердцем, не свободным от обид и гнева. С чистой кармой погулял по полю и выпил литр кефира обезжиренного.
Having a choice: to open an administrative case against my former wife (and the local police chief was eager to do that after he has read the documents from a court I presented him) or not to harm my karma, I chose the latter. Even the most sacred goals like rescuing my child cannot be pursued with a heart full of anger. With my karma lighten I walked in the field and dank some fat-free yogurt.
Having a choice: to open an administrative case against my former wife (and the local police chief was eager to do that after he has read the documents from a court I presented him) or not to harm my karma, I chose the latter. Even the most sacred goals like rescuing my child cannot be pursued with a heart full of anger. With my karma lighten I walked in the field and dank some fat-free yogurt.

No comments:
Post a Comment