Если какие-то совпадения должны произойти, то они произойдут в самый неподходящий момент. Сегодня у меня был запланирован поход к судебным приставам, и именно сегодня Сноуден решил-таки вылупиться из капсулы в Шереметьево. Пришлось совмещать несовместимое - брать ынтырвью у трех экспертов и писать аналитический материал, параллельно несясь к в отдел судебных приставов. Как всегда со мной случается, успел и первое, и второе, и третье, я вездесущ. Кстати, сегодня председатель Мосгорсуда О.Егорова приставов критиковала за плохую работу, так что я попал в нужное место в нужное время: худо-бедно, но приставы исполнили то, что от них треовалось на данном этапе.
If some coincidences must happen, they happen in the least convenient moment. I had to be at the pre-planned appointment in a court bailiffs office, when Snowden has decided eventually to pip out from his Sheremetyevo capsule. So I had to combine incompatible - to take three interviews, to write a news analysis, the same time rushing to the court. As usually, I managed to be on time everywhere, I am omnipresent. By the way, a chairwoman of the Moscow City Court Olga Yegorova has slammed court bailiffs for inefficient work. So I was in a due place in a due time: the court bailiffs have made their job somehow.
If some coincidences must happen, they happen in the least convenient moment. I had to be at the pre-planned appointment in a court bailiffs office, when Snowden has decided eventually to pip out from his Sheremetyevo capsule. So I had to combine incompatible - to take three interviews, to write a news analysis, the same time rushing to the court. As usually, I managed to be on time everywhere, I am omnipresent. By the way, a chairwoman of the Moscow City Court Olga Yegorova has slammed court bailiffs for inefficient work. So I was in a due place in a due time: the court bailiffs have made their job somehow.

No comments:
Post a Comment