Я в ярости: не выспался, убил полдня на то, чтобы обегать три "авторизованных сервиса" Sony, а смартфон как не работал, так и не работает. Теперь не успею попасть в ремонт до следующей недели. Пришлось расчехлить свою доисторическую Motorolla. Ненавижу Sony и прочие гримасы капитализма. Но с этой монохромной Мотороллой я хотя бы не вягляжу как средний класс.
I am enraged: have not slept enough, wasted half of the day running between three Sony "authorized services", and all in vane, my smartphone still doesn't work properly. And I have no time to repair it until the next week. So I had to unjacket my pre-historic Motorolla. I hate Sony and all other grimaces of capitalism. The only bright thing is that with that mono-chrome Motorolla I don't look belonging to the middle class.
I am enraged: have not slept enough, wasted half of the day running between three Sony "authorized services", and all in vane, my smartphone still doesn't work properly. And I have no time to repair it until the next week. So I had to unjacket my pre-historic Motorolla. I hate Sony and all other grimaces of capitalism. The only bright thing is that with that mono-chrome Motorolla I don't look belonging to the middle class.

No comments:
Post a Comment