Сегодня во время занятия йогой я посмел усомниться в правильности асаны, которые инструкторша нам предписывала. Как следствие, после окончания занятий Наталья оставила меня в зале и заставила выслушать (с демонстрацией позиций) полноценную лекцию о том, что одна только сурия намаскар имеет не менее 12 разновидностей, и что ее, Натальина, версия ставит целью доставить душе и телу нирвану уже в процессе, а та версия, которую я практикую, ставит целью убиться так, что нирвана достигается просто за счет того, что самоистязание прекратилось. Но так как я изначально пришел в йогу именно в этой, самоистязательной, разновидности, то меня более щадящие варианты уже не заводят. Думаю, что четыре месяца спустя после операции я уже могу возвращаться к более экстремальным занятиям.
During yoga classes today I dared challenge the correctness of the positions the coach has demonstrated. As a result, she ordered me to stay after the classes and to listen and watch a lecture about yoga. Natalia told me that the surija namaskar alone had at least 12 different versions and she aims at bringing body and soul into nirvana in a process of asana-making, while the version I've been practicing aims at exhausting one so deeply that a person reaches nirvana simply because that self-torturing has ended. But since I've come to yoga through that tough version, I am not excited with milder ones. I guess that four months after the surgery I can now return to the "extreme" practice.
During yoga classes today I dared challenge the correctness of the positions the coach has demonstrated. As a result, she ordered me to stay after the classes and to listen and watch a lecture about yoga. Natalia told me that the surija namaskar alone had at least 12 different versions and she aims at bringing body and soul into nirvana in a process of asana-making, while the version I've been practicing aims at exhausting one so deeply that a person reaches nirvana simply because that self-torturing has ended. But since I've come to yoga through that tough version, I am not excited with milder ones. I guess that four months after the surgery I can now return to the "extreme" practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment