После просмотра с Леной (я в третий раз, она впервые) всей серии "Матрицы" ощущаю себя Нео, а она, вероятно, Тринити. Съездили на разведку к моему младшему сыну - как ответственный родитель, я должен постоянно знать, что с моим ребенком. Агенты Смиты навстречу не попались. Зато я получил скидку 10% в Бургер Кинге.
After watching The Matrix sequel (I for the third time, Lena the first one) I feel myself Neo and she perhaps feels herself Trinity. We undertook scouting operation to check my junior son's whereabouts and met no agents Smiths on our way. Instead, I received a 10-percent discount in the Burger King.
After watching The Matrix sequel (I for the third time, Lena the first one) I feel myself Neo and she perhaps feels herself Trinity. We undertook scouting operation to check my junior son's whereabouts and met no agents Smiths on our way. Instead, I received a 10-percent discount in the Burger King.

No comments:
Post a Comment