Неделя просто сумасшедшая по темпу и наполненности событиями: пресс-конференции, организация интервью (в том числе в Кремле и МИДе) накануне саммита ШОС, погони за судебными приставами и погони общественных активистов за мной... Следующая неделя будет еще более бешеная. Недаром Анна Ахматова так не любила август.
This was a crazy week: I attended several press conferences, organized interviews (including in Kremlin and Foreign Ministry) on the eve of the SCO summit, I chased court bailiffs and civil activists chased me... Next week is going to me even more hectic. This is why poet Anna Akhmatova disliked August so much.
This was a crazy week: I attended several press conferences, organized interviews (including in Kremlin and Foreign Ministry) on the eve of the SCO summit, I chased court bailiffs and civil activists chased me... Next week is going to me even more hectic. This is why poet Anna Akhmatova disliked August so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment