13 May, 2013

С приходом жары снова радуюсь, что живу не в Москве и могу дышать свежим воздухом не отходя от кассы. Накануне гулял с младшим сыном; детвора на лесной площадке на меня вешалась гроздьями, вызывая у Макса дикую ревность: "Это мой папа, я с ним сам хочу играть!"  Пока ждал шесть часов у подъезда, когда мама Макса его выведет, выслушал тонны полторы комплиментов от местных женщин. Женщины и дети меня обожают, это научный факт. А сегодня дома после зимней спячки проснулась муха. Я с ней поступил, как с ребенком: накормил и выпустил на волю. 

As heat has come to Moscow, I rejoyced agaiun that I don't live it the city's boundaries and so have a possibility to ejnoy fresh air just walking outside my home. The last evening, I walked with my junior son. The children in the playground in the nearby forest hanged on me like grapes which caused fierce jealousy of Max: "This is my Dad! I wanna play with him myself!" he shouted. While I was waiting for six hours when Max's mother would let me see him, I also listened to the tones of kudos from the women around. Ladies and kids adore me, this is a scientific fact. This morning, a fly woke up after a winter sleep in my apartment. I treated it like a child: fed and let it go.

2 comments:

  1. Лейла Измайлова. И такой скромняга при этом !))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena Ryumina. Жылдыз тебе на пиджак!

    ReplyDelete