11 May, 2013


Это ничем не примечательное внешне место тем не менее примечательно внутренне: синее здание у меня за спиной стоит на Уральской тектонической платформе, а башня вдали - уже на Западно-Сибирской. А еще возле этой границы есть ничем не примечательная столовая, где кроме вездесущего в Челябинске бесплатного Ынтырнета я пообедал за 135 р, а потом еще съел кусок торта и чай за 45 р. А также накупил еду в магазине Мир Еды и постригся в парикмахерской Мир Волос. Еще наблюдал на улице семейную пару быдлоидов с 4-летним сынишкой, но вмешиваться не стал: возможно, здесь принято при ребенке разговаривать суровым металлургическим матом.

This visibly featureless place is actually a border between two geological regions: the blue building behind me stays on the Urals tectonic platform, while the tower on the background stays on the Western-Siberian platform. Near that border there is a similarly featureless canteene where I have had a full dinner for just 135 RR (about $4) and besides, ate cake and drank tea for $1.50, not to mention free wi-fi access. Also, I bought food in the World of Food supermarketn and made my hair cut in the World of Hair barber shop. Later I witnessed a mobbish family couple in a street who spoke withtheir 4-y.o. son solely using obscenities and swear words. Still I decided not to intervene - perhaps, this is the local steel-plants' workers normal way of children upbringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment