17 March, 2013

Сегодня ощущаю себя в Канаде: спокойно, сонно, лениво, читаю Toronto Star... Во время обеда котлетой с гречей обсудили с Леной ущерб, наносимый ыкологии производством мяса (на 1 кг мяса тратится 2 кг нефти). А также узнал, что в Риге умерла моя знакомая депутат Кнессета, Марина Солодкина -- это так ужасно удалять из телефонной книги контакты людей, с которыми ты тесно общался... Тем не менее, настроение прекрасное -- вот что значит готовиться к смерти, никуда не спеша. 

Today I feel myself in Canada: calm, sleepy, lazily reading The Toronto Star... During a lunch (burgers, buckwheat groats) Lena and me have discussed the damage meat production inflicted to the Earth environment (as production of 1 kg of meat demands 2 kg of oil). Also I learnt that in Riga a member of Israel Knesset Marina Solodkina has died. This is so terrible to erase from the phone the names of the people  you used to mingle... Still, I am in a great mood -- this is so important to prepare to death in no hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment