В последние года три я почти не слышу вокруг себя русской речи. На работе - английский, в транспорте и на улицах - языки народов СССР. Меня тут поймали на том, что я заговорил по-английски с русскоязычным собеседником, до чего дошло...
И повсюду - смесь английского с нижнетагильским: таунхаусы вместо домов, снеки вместо закусок, чизкейки вместо сырников, воппер джуниор вместо маленькой котлетки... Вот именно его я пожыраю в Бургер Кинге (это вместо Короля Котлет) на 28-м км МКАД по пути к ребенку.
For a few recent years I can rarely hear Russian languague: at work, they speak English, in the streets and public transport they speak the languages of the former Soviet Union nations... Recently I was caught speaking in English to a Russian-speaking counterpart, this is the end of all!
And everywhere I see the ugly mix of English and substandard Russian: townhouses, snacks, cheesecakes whopper juniors... despite all these words have perfect Russian replacement. Now I am devouring that whopper junior in a Burger King (which also has a fully compatible Russian peer word) on the 28 km of the Moscow ring road on my way to my kid.
И повсюду - смесь английского с нижнетагильским: таунхаусы вместо домов, снеки вместо закусок, чизкейки вместо сырников, воппер джуниор вместо маленькой котлетки... Вот именно его я пожыраю в Бургер Кинге (это вместо Короля Котлет) на 28-м км МКАД по пути к ребенку.
For a few recent years I can rarely hear Russian languague: at work, they speak English, in the streets and public transport they speak the languages of the former Soviet Union nations... Recently I was caught speaking in English to a Russian-speaking counterpart, this is the end of all!
And everywhere I see the ugly mix of English and substandard Russian: townhouses, snacks, cheesecakes whopper juniors... despite all these words have perfect Russian replacement. Now I am devouring that whopper junior in a Burger King (which also has a fully compatible Russian peer word) on the 28 km of the Moscow ring road on my way to my kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment