Снова не дали поспать, на этот раз виновато Минэкономразвития, из которого мне звонили шесть раз с самого утра. Так что пришлось продирать, и повода не сделать сурия намаскар уже не было, пришлось сделать десяток полных кругов. Накануне внезапно объяснил младшему сыну теорию относительности в форме, доступной 4-летнему ребенку, и судя по тому, что Макс через 15 мин уже объяснял ее какой-то тете во дворе, он с Эйнштейном нашел бы общий язык. А также я обнаружил на станции Царицино, где только электрички останавливаются, полноценный зал ожидания, даже с буфетом, где цены вполне приемлемы для ынтилигентного человека, а на стенах для удовлетворения духовных потребностей изображены виды собственно Царицино. Если бы мою электричку одноразово не пустили с конечной в Царицино, так бы и не узнал, какое здесь чудесное место. Рядом со мной в быдловозе ехал мужчина, которого я сперва тоже принял за интеллигента, пока он не стал утверждать, что Дубай расположен на Средиземном море.
Once again, they didn't let me sleep, this time it was a press officer from the Economic Minisrty who has called me six times, so I had to wake up. Therefore, I didn't find any excuse NOT to do suria namaskar, and I had to do ten full rounds of it. Last evening, I suddenly have explained my junior son a theory of relativity, and 4-y.o. Max a few minutes later was retelling it to a lady in the yard. So he could find common language with Einstein. Besides, I discovered at the Tsaritsino suburban railway station a full-fledged waiting room, even with a buffet where the prices are quite affordable for a bearer of two universities diplomas, and the walls are decorated with the pictures of Tsaritsino estate. Unless my communter train has made an emergency stop at that station, I'd have been unaware about that wonderful place. Next to me in a cattle-carrier a man was sitting who I initially took for an intellectual too, until he has started to tell me that Dubai was located at Mediterranena Sea.
Once again, they didn't let me sleep, this time it was a press officer from the Economic Minisrty who has called me six times, so I had to wake up. Therefore, I didn't find any excuse NOT to do suria namaskar, and I had to do ten full rounds of it. Last evening, I suddenly have explained my junior son a theory of relativity, and 4-y.o. Max a few minutes later was retelling it to a lady in the yard. So he could find common language with Einstein. Besides, I discovered at the Tsaritsino suburban railway station a full-fledged waiting room, even with a buffet where the prices are quite affordable for a bearer of two universities diplomas, and the walls are decorated with the pictures of Tsaritsino estate. Unless my communter train has made an emergency stop at that station, I'd have been unaware about that wonderful place. Next to me in a cattle-carrier a man was sitting who I initially took for an intellectual too, until he has started to tell me that Dubai was located at Mediterranena Sea.

No comments:
Post a Comment