22 March, 2013

Сдал анализ крови в платной клинике РАН, получил анализ на руки и вижу, что мне определили НЕ МОЮ группу! То есть если не дай Бог что, мне бы перелили чужую группу и отправили прямиком на тот свет.


Самое поразительное в этой истории - реакция врачей. Пожимают плечами: "у нас анализ компьютер определяет, может в нем что-то замкнуло". "А вы же подписали бумагу, что никаких претензий к врачам предъявлять не будете" и т.д.

По их логике, если бы что-то в результате замкнуло у меня, отвечать за это должен был бы компьютер?


Мне кажется, это подсудное дело. Начинаю скандал, следите за новостями.



After I passed a blood test in a commercial clinic of the Russian Academy of Science, it turned out that the test has shown wrong blood type! It means that if I would need blood transfusion, I'll be sent directly to ad patres.


What shocks me most of all, is the doctors' reaction. They shrugged: "Our software could glitch", "But you've signed a disclaimer that we bear no responsibility for any wrong
developments" etc.

So, if some glitch would happen inside me due to their negligence, the software will be responsible?
 I have insisted on double check of my blood test, even though I feel blood aversion. Now I wonder what to do if the two tests produce opposite results. I am not going to cast a die when it comes to life-or-death risk. 

Follow the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment