17 February, 2013

Как известно, подобное тянется к подобному, так что эта встреча неслучайна. Припарковался параллельно, что само по себе дико подняло самооценку. Кроме того, я пришел к выводу, что если человеку в течение полусуток нечего сообщить про себя в социальных сетях, этот человек не заслуживает права называться homo sapience и просто коптит небо. Мне же есть что поведать городу и миру каждый час, иногда еще чаще.

It is generally well known that birds of a feather flock together. So that encounter was not just a coincidence. I parallel-parked my car which by itself increases self-esteem. Besides, I made a conclusion that if a person has nothing to tell the world via the social networks for more than twelve hours, that person does not deserve a right to be called Homo Sapience. And I have something to tell urbi et orbi every hour, sometimes even more often.

(The sign on a T-shirt reads SUPER-HUMAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment