В очередной раз попал в "город рабочего класса", на этот раз им оказался Подольск, причем объяснить внятно, зачем меня туда понесло, не могу. Видимо, я подсознательно стремлюсь найти свою экологическую нишу - то есть "город ынтилликтуальной ылиты", - но всякий раз промахиваюсь. Впрочем. в Подольске нашлась неплохая картинная галерея местных художников, опять же - Магдондыльс и исторические "Красные Ряды", куда я забрел в поисках бесплатного туалета.
Once again I found myself in a "working class city", as a sign behind me claimed. This time it was Podolsk. Why I went there, I cannot explain. Perhaps, subconsiously I have been looking for my personal ecological niche, that is an "intellectual elite city" but every time I miss the target. Still, in Podolsk I found a decent arts gallery, McDuck and historical Red Mall where I made it in search for a free restroom.
Once again I found myself in a "working class city", as a sign behind me claimed. This time it was Podolsk. Why I went there, I cannot explain. Perhaps, subconsiously I have been looking for my personal ecological niche, that is an "intellectual elite city" but every time I miss the target. Still, in Podolsk I found a decent arts gallery, McDuck and historical Red Mall where I made it in search for a free restroom.


No comments:
Post a Comment