По неизвестно каким причинам на меня снизошли благость и всепрощение - ein guter Engel . Возможно, это случилось из-за Международного Дня Объятий, возможно - из-за двухчасовых занятий йогой после долгого перерыва, а возможно из-за того, что я обнаружил, что дома нечего есть, кроме здоровой низкокалорийной пищи вроде йогуртов, мандаринов и соков. Я это называю Бостонский Синдром, потому что впервые это случилось со мной в Бостоне в 1995 г.
For the reasons I am not aware of, goodness and foregiveness - ein guter Engel -descended upon me. Perhaps, this happened due to the International Hugs Day; perhaps, thanks to two-hour yoga classes after a long break; maybe because I found out there was nothing to eat at home except healthy law-fat foods like yogurt, tangerines and juices. I call it Boston Syndrome, because the first time that has happened to me in Boston in 1995.
For the reasons I am not aware of, goodness and foregiveness - ein guter Engel -descended upon me. Perhaps, this happened due to the International Hugs Day; perhaps, thanks to two-hour yoga classes after a long break; maybe because I found out there was nothing to eat at home except healthy law-fat foods like yogurt, tangerines and juices. I call it Boston Syndrome, because the first time that has happened to me in Boston in 1995.

No comments:
Post a Comment