Купил ребенку оригинальный текст "Острова Сокровищ", потому что имевшиеся в продаже адаптированные варианты не имеют с оригиналом ничего общего кроме имени автора на обложке, а я пытаюсь воспитывать сына на лучших образцах мировой культуры, а не на суррогатах. А также посетил нотариуса, адвоката и KFC, но без ребенка.
I bought for my child an original edition of the Robert L. Stevenson's Treasury Island because all the available editions adapted for children have nothing to do with the original text except the author's name on a cover. I'm trying to bring up my son on the best examples of the world culture, not on their cheap substitutions. Later I visited a public notary, a lawyer and a KFC, without the child, of course.
I bought for my child an original edition of the Robert L. Stevenson's Treasury Island because all the available editions adapted for children have nothing to do with the original text except the author's name on a cover. I'm trying to bring up my son on the best examples of the world culture, not on their cheap substitutions. Later I visited a public notary, a lawyer and a KFC, without the child, of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment