У меня плотный график встреч в Волгограде: одноклассники, Уполномоченная по правам ребенка, местные СМИ, местные отцы-матери. Я популярен. Странное ощущение: делать какие-то дела, работать в городе, где я по возрасту никак не мог работать ранее. В Волгограде жара за 30, и одно из немногих мест, где можно побыть в прохладе - это станции скоростного трамвая. Впрочем, в южности Волгограда есть один большой плюс: число почти голых девушек на улицах здесь на порядок выше, чем в Москве.
I have got a busy schedule in Volgograd: schoolmates, Children Rights Envoy, local media, local fathers-mothers. I enjoy popularity. This is a strange feeling to do some business in the city where I could never do them before due to my age. It's heat over 30 C, and one of the few places one can relax in cool environment are the rapid transit stations. Though, Volgograd's southern location has its advantages: the number of barely clad girls in the streets exceeds that number in Moscow of scale.
I have got a busy schedule in Volgograd: schoolmates, Children Rights Envoy, local media, local fathers-mothers. I enjoy popularity. This is a strange feeling to do some business in the city where I could never do them before due to my age. It's heat over 30 C, and one of the few places one can relax in cool environment are the rapid transit stations. Though, Volgograd's southern location has its advantages: the number of barely clad girls in the streets exceeds that number in Moscow of scale.


No comments:
Post a Comment