30 November, 2016


I have just had an unexpected insight on the border of philosophy and quantum physics, regarding why the Universe is such as we know it and why it cannot be different. I have never heard or read about anything like that, but as I completely lack mathematical tools to describe it I am seeking help from professionals in science (and we'll share the Nobel prize later LOL). No God, no Big Bang, no Grand Unification Theory involved. Crisp, logical and as simple as I LOVE YOU (these are also the code words for my theory).














Приснилось гениальное открытие на стыке квантовой физики и философии, так наверное Менделееву его таблица приснилась. О том, почему Вселенная устроена именно так, а не иначе. Без Бога, без Большого Взрыва, без гравитации, без Grand Unification Theory. Ага, ни больше ни меньше. Красиво, логично, и главное- просто, я про такое точно нигде не слышал.Написал знакомому физику в Университете Торонто.

No comments:

Post a Comment