17 July, 2016

Плескались сейчас с Максом в озере и, разумеется, веселье завершилось моими сломанными очками. Я в расстройстве- как я без них машину поведу! И где я их вечером в воскресенье починю? Без особой надежды ткнулся в первую попавшуюся "Оптику". И чудеса начались звездным дождем.
1. Она работала 2. Они чинили очки на месте 3. Они починили мне оправу 4. Они ОТКАЗАЛИСЬ БРАТЬ ЗА ЭТО ДЕНЬГИ.
Последнее чудо чудесатей всех прочих.
Поскольку брать деньги за работу девушки реально не хотели, пришлось отблагодарить их шоколадками AlpenGold . От шоколадок они не отказались. Чудеса надо экономить.


Me and Max were splashing in a lake and the fun had ended with my spectacles being broken. I was upset as I couldn't drive a car with no corrective lenses. And where I was supposed to repair them on Sunday evening? With little hope I dropped in the nearest walk-in optometrists' and the miracles had begun to pour like a star rain.
1. They worked 2. They repaired the frames at the spot 3. They repaired my frames 4. They refused to be paid for the work.
The last miracle has been the greatest one.
As the female optometrists really didn't want to accept payment, I had to present them with AlpenGold chocolate bars. They didn't refuse them. The miracles must be used wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment