Returning home with the generous gifts from Lipetsk governor. As it happens in that sort of business trips, I found a lot of common acquaintances with the people I saw the first time in my life. They all agree that Russia should fear China rather than U.S., because "Chinese buy everything without bargaining, they have so much cheap money".
18 July, 2015
Возвращаемся со щедрыми дарами от губернатора Липецкой области и руководства ОЭЗ "Липецк". Как полагается в таких поездках, нашлась куча общих знакомых с людьми, которых я вижу первый раз. Все пришли к консенсусу, что опасаться надо не США, а Китая, потому что "китайцы всё скупают не торгуясь, у них куча дешевых денег".
Returning home with the generous gifts from Lipetsk governor. As it happens in that sort of business trips, I found a lot of common acquaintances with the people I saw the first time in my life. They all agree that Russia should fear China rather than U.S., because "Chinese buy everything without bargaining, they have so much cheap money".
Returning home with the generous gifts from Lipetsk governor. As it happens in that sort of business trips, I found a lot of common acquaintances with the people I saw the first time in my life. They all agree that Russia should fear China rather than U.S., because "Chinese buy everything without bargaining, they have so much cheap money".
Тэги / Labels:
автомобили cars,
Китай China,
Липецк Lipetsk,
США USA
Место / Location:
Становое, Липецкая область, Россия
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment