По случайному делу меня сейчас занесло в странный район, где я до этого был только раз в жизни. Прошел мимо дома, где в тот раз я трахнул какую-то странную девушку, на вторую и последнюю с ней встречу. Знакомство у нас состоялось в интернет-сосисочной на Мясницкой за неделю до этого. Девушка не то чтобы очень хотела, но особо и не возражала. Кажется, ей, приезжей, было просто смертельно скучно в чужой мрачной Москве на этой съемной квартире. Странно, что я помню, как эту девушку звали- Катя. В этой квартире заклинило замок, Катя сутки просидела взаперти и позвонила единственному знакомому, мне, чтобы я приехал и её вызволил. И заодно привез пожрать, а то она уже кетчуп без всего доедает. Я поехал с сугубо гуманитарными намерениями, но когда Катя выбросила мне из окна ключи и я вошел, она была в синих трусах-стрингах и синей же сисяндре. Это выглядело как милая провинциальная непосредственность, но я рассудил иначе.
I occasionally found myself in a Moscow's strange district where I was only once before. I passes the house I have bonked one strange girl then, during our second and last rendez-vous. I met her in an Internet canteen. She neither wanted sex very much, nor she objected too strong. It looked like she was boring to death in that rented apartment. It's strange I still remember her name - Kate. A lock jammed in the apartment's door. Kate spent a day locked in and telephoned the only person she knew in Moscow, me, asking to come and release her, and to bring some food because she's finishing ketchup leftovers. I went there with completely humanitarian purpose but when Kate threw me the keys from her window and I came in, she was wearing blue G-strings and blue boobs-holder. It could look like a pretty provincial immediacy but I though differently.
I occasionally found myself in a Moscow's strange district where I was only once before. I passes the house I have bonked one strange girl then, during our second and last rendez-vous. I met her in an Internet canteen. She neither wanted sex very much, nor she objected too strong. It looked like she was boring to death in that rented apartment. It's strange I still remember her name - Kate. A lock jammed in the apartment's door. Kate spent a day locked in and telephoned the only person she knew in Moscow, me, asking to come and release her, and to bring some food because she's finishing ketchup leftovers. I went there with completely humanitarian purpose but when Kate threw me the keys from her window and I came in, she was wearing blue G-strings and blue boobs-holder. It could look like a pretty provincial immediacy but I though differently.
Может она специально так сделала? И не боится же.. Ведь маньяки выглядят как и все другие люди да и болезней тоже много.. Это наверное я такая трусиха хаха.. Как хорошо быть замужем
ReplyDelete