В общем, на фоне сегодняшней трагедии в метро и прочих таких инцидентов, каждый раз я получаю подтверждение, что я поступаю очень разумно, не пользуясь метрополитеном и вообще проводя как можно меньше времени в гнойной Москве. Но от падения метеорита на голову я не застрахован даже в глуши...
All in all, on the aftermath of the today's deadly crash in Moscow subway and other similar accidents, I once again get confirmation how reasonable I am not using subway and, generally, spending as much time as possible outside rotten Moscow. Still, no one is insured from a meteorit falling on one's head, even in the middle of nowhere.
All in all, on the aftermath of the today's deadly crash in Moscow subway and other similar accidents, I once again get confirmation how reasonable I am not using subway and, generally, spending as much time as possible outside rotten Moscow. Still, no one is insured from a meteorit falling on one's head, even in the middle of nowhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment