Я на Дне Иерусалима. По сравнению с прошлыми годами, этот раз прошел интерактивнее - Лена с Марюсом поучаствовали в разных мастер-классах, я освежил знание (или незнание, что правдивее) иврита. В перерывах сходили в вегетарианское кафе Джанатанг (?), к евреям никакого отношения не имеющего, а также Лена впервые в жизни посетила синагогу (зашла там в туалет).
I am at Jerusalem Day. Compared to the last years, this time is more inter-active. Lena and Marius participate in various master-classes, I refresh my knowledge (or, to be honest, un-knowledge) of Hebrew. In the brakes, we visit vegetarian Janatang (?) cafe which has nothing to do with the Jews, Lena also visits a sinagogue the first time in her life (and inside the building she visited a restroom).
I am at Jerusalem Day. Compared to the last years, this time is more inter-active. Lena and Marius participate in various master-classes, I refresh my knowledge (or, to be honest, un-knowledge) of Hebrew. In the brakes, we visit vegetarian Janatang (?) cafe which has nothing to do with the Jews, Lena also visits a sinagogue the first time in her life (and inside the building she visited a restroom).


No comments:
Post a Comment