На мосту через местную реку, к своему стыду не помню её названия, висят два флага НАТО. Висят они там ни к селу ни к городу, но я под ними прохожу дважды в день и каждый раз чувствую какой-то reassurance: типа если у нас здесь будут проблемы, друзья нас не бросят.
Twice a day crossing a bridge over a local river, don't remember its name, I go under two NATO flags hanging overhead. The flags have nothing to do with the surroundings but I feel a subconscious reassurance every time: if we get into some troubles, the friends will not abandon us.
Twice a day crossing a bridge over a local river, don't remember its name, I go under two NATO flags hanging overhead. The flags have nothing to do with the surroundings but I feel a subconscious reassurance every time: if we get into some troubles, the friends will not abandon us.


No comments:
Post a Comment