Сегодня в Чертаново ехать не надо, поэтому оделся как средний класс. Вид портит только хипповый рюкз, но у меня там коврик и треники для йоги. Накупил по пути на работу гору блинов, устроил коллегам проводы русской зимы (хотя она, по-моему, ушла еще раньше). А также узнал, что мне Фейсбук, оказывается, вручил виртуальный приз за лучший анекдот про В.Януковича.
Today I don't have to run to Chertanovo, so I'm dressing like a middle classer. The only thing that spoils my appearence is my hippie-style sack, but I carry a rag and trainers for yoga in there. On my way to the factory I've bought a doxen of panckaes to celebrate Russian spring festivel (Maslenitsa) with my colleagues, both local and foreign. Also I learnt that Facebook awarded me for the best joke about ousted Ukrainian president V. Yanukovich.
Today I don't have to run to Chertanovo, so I'm dressing like a middle classer. The only thing that spoils my appearence is my hippie-style sack, but I carry a rag and trainers for yoga in there. On my way to the factory I've bought a doxen of panckaes to celebrate Russian spring festivel (Maslenitsa) with my colleagues, both local and foreign. Also I learnt that Facebook awarded me for the best joke about ousted Ukrainian president V. Yanukovich.

No comments:
Post a Comment