Очень уважаю РЖД за то, что мне регулярно подают личный вагон в ыликтрическом поезде. Сразу видно, что компания ценит меня как клиента. Зато сегодня утром женщину так сдавили в быдловозе, что она упала в обморок. Я вытащил её на платформу, вызвал скорую, опоздал на работу. На работе мой гражданский поступок не очень оценили, правда сегодня мне наконец доставили заказ - футболку для младшего сына, которую я заказал месяц назад. Тише едешь - дальше будешь, РЖД и интернет-магазины живут по этому принципу.
I feel deep respect to the Russian Railways for they regularly provide me with a personal communter train. They obviously value me as a customer. Still, this morning a woman in a train fainted after being squeezed next to me. I pulled her outside, called the ambulance, was late to work. Also today I finally received an order I've made a month ago - a T-shirt for my junior son. Slow byt steady wins the race - Russian Railways and Internet shops follow this rule as a custom.
I feel deep respect to the Russian Railways for they regularly provide me with a personal communter train. They obviously value me as a customer. Still, this morning a woman in a train fainted after being squeezed next to me. I pulled her outside, called the ambulance, was late to work. Also today I finally received an order I've made a month ago - a T-shirt for my junior son. Slow byt steady wins the race - Russian Railways and Internet shops follow this rule as a custom.

No comments:
Post a Comment