Аппликнулся на работу в редакцию, где в анкете есть вопрос: сколько сигарет в день вы выкуриваете? Честно ответил, что 0, и вот теперь думаю: может, им как раз курящие нужны, для поддержания team spirit? А после этого мне снилось, что ужасно воняет смесью корицы, табака и носков. Полночи мучился, потом пошел искать источник аромата. Оказалось, что в корице и носках виновен я сам, а махоркой дымила соседка по этажу. Можно сказать, что я не видел сон, а нюхал. Зато приехал в Москву на час раньше, потому что все равно уже спать не было смысла. Даже зашел в Хезбургер, но там меня кинули: вместо минимеги за 98 р дали хез за 104,я только когда отошел от кассы, заметил. А это грубейшее нарушение: я не покупаю ничего дороже 99 р, я в конце концов интеллигентный человек с двумя дипломами. В офисе уронил на пол люля-кебаб и раздавил его ногой, в очередной раз остался без обеда.
I sent a job application to an editorial and they returned me a form containing, among others, a question "how many cigarettes do you smoke daily?" I honestly responded that none and now hesitate, if they are looking for a smoker to uphold team spirit. Last night I sniffed a dream about cinnamon, tobacco and dirty socks. This torchured me for half a night, so I got up and went searching for a source of stink. I found out that cinnamon and socks smell came from my own apartment while tobacco was responsibility of my neighbor. On the bright side, I came to Moscow one hour earlier as there were no sense to fall asleep again. I've even found time to drop in the Hesburger but they cheated me: instead of a minimega for 98 RR ($3) they served me an overprised hesburger for 104 RR. I noticed this only after I've already left a cashier. This is a grave violation of my principles: I never buy anything for over 99 RR as I am an intellectual with two diplomas. When in my office, I dropped a kebab and stepped on it, so I left myself with no dinner for another day.
I sent a job application to an editorial and they returned me a form containing, among others, a question "how many cigarettes do you smoke daily?" I honestly responded that none and now hesitate, if they are looking for a smoker to uphold team spirit. Last night I sniffed a dream about cinnamon, tobacco and dirty socks. This torchured me for half a night, so I got up and went searching for a source of stink. I found out that cinnamon and socks smell came from my own apartment while tobacco was responsibility of my neighbor. On the bright side, I came to Moscow one hour earlier as there were no sense to fall asleep again. I've even found time to drop in the Hesburger but they cheated me: instead of a minimega for 98 RR ($3) they served me an overprised hesburger for 104 RR. I noticed this only after I've already left a cashier. This is a grave violation of my principles: I never buy anything for over 99 RR as I am an intellectual with two diplomas. When in my office, I dropped a kebab and stepped on it, so I left myself with no dinner for another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment