А еще мне предложили (вероятно, как самому умному жителю дома) войти в состав правления ТСЖ по месту моей регистрации, при этом не спросив, знаю ли я, что такое ТСЖ и как часто я до места своей регистрации вообще успеваю доезжать при моем-то графике. Если все прочие члены правления ТСЖ (которого, как я понял из приглашения, вообще пока не существует) столь же сведущи в жилищно-коммунальных делах, как ваш покорный слуга, то уместно процитировать булгаковского профессора Преображенского: "Пропал дом!"
Besides, I was offered (likely, as the smartest resident in the house) to become a member of the board of the condo where I am formally registered. They don't even wonder how often I have time to come to that home taking into consideration my schedule and whether I know what condominium managemet looks like. If all other members of the board (which, as far as I understand from the invitation, doesn't exist so far) learn the ropes in condo mamagement as good as I do, it is appropriate to quote Professor Preobrazhensky from Mikhail Bulgakov's novel "Dog's Heart": "Our house goes to the dogs".
Besides, I was offered (likely, as the smartest resident in the house) to become a member of the board of the condo where I am formally registered. They don't even wonder how often I have time to come to that home taking into consideration my schedule and whether I know what condominium managemet looks like. If all other members of the board (which, as far as I understand from the invitation, doesn't exist so far) learn the ropes in condo mamagement as good as I do, it is appropriate to quote Professor Preobrazhensky from Mikhail Bulgakov's novel "Dog's Heart": "Our house goes to the dogs".

No comments:
Post a Comment