Покупал полдня одеяло для ребенка, они офигели с такими ценами - 6000 р за одеяло, в итоге нашел за 2000 из овечей шерсти (продавщица, дабы доказать, что это не синтетика, оторвала кусок наполнителя и подожгла зажигалкой - запахло степями Казахстана). А выставка "Больше света" в Манеже не понравилась вообще, какая-то она бесчеловечная - в том смысле, что на представленных там работах почти нет людей, и вообще, вся экспозиция напоминает какую-то мусорную свалку, особенно аутентична в этом смысле "работа" китайского "художника" Сун Дуна, не помню как зовут - который собрал из своего дома все накопившееся за пятьдесят лет брахло и назвал это художественным произведением 永远别扔掉任何东西 ("Ничего не выбрасывай"). Мне интересно, как он это все тащил через таможню и доказывал, что это - произведение искусства, а не вторсырье. Зато я понял, что моя первая жена тоже придерживается этой философии и вполне может открыть свою собственную вставку под тем же названием. И вообще, на этом снимке я сам себе дико нравлюсь.
I spent half a day hunting for a blanket for my child; they go nuts with such prices: 6000 R ($200) for a piece, but eventually I found one made of sheep's wool (a shop assistant, to prove this is not new material, burnt a chunk of the blanket's filling by lighter, so I could smell Kazakhstan steppes). But More Light exhibition impressed me even less, it is somewaht humaneless - in term, the works exhibiting there portrait no people. The exhibition itself reminds some garbage collection thanks to the "work" of some Chinese "artists" Sung Dung - he has collected all trash from his house stocked there for 50 years and labled it "a piece of art" titled 永远别扔掉任何东西 (yongyuan bie rengdiao renhe dongxi - Never throw away anything). I winder how he proved the customs that all this was a piece of art, not a second-hand consignment. And I understood that my first wife adheres to that Chinese phylosophy and can even open her own exhibition with the same name. And, in general, I madly like myself at this picture.
I spent half a day hunting for a blanket for my child; they go nuts with such prices: 6000 R ($200) for a piece, but eventually I found one made of sheep's wool (a shop assistant, to prove this is not new material, burnt a chunk of the blanket's filling by lighter, so I could smell Kazakhstan steppes). But More Light exhibition impressed me even less, it is somewaht humaneless - in term, the works exhibiting there portrait no people. The exhibition itself reminds some garbage collection thanks to the "work" of some Chinese "artists" Sung Dung - he has collected all trash from his house stocked there for 50 years and labled it "a piece of art" titled 永远别扔掉任何东西 (yongyuan bie rengdiao renhe dongxi - Never throw away anything). I winder how he proved the customs that all this was a piece of art, not a second-hand consignment. And I understood that my first wife adheres to that Chinese phylosophy and can even open her own exhibition with the same name. And, in general, I madly like myself at this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment