Не понимаю, что происходит: во всех новостях сообщают, что в Подмосковье выпала какая-то месячная норма осадков, что весь транспорт из-за наводнений остановился... я наверное в каком-то другом Подмосковье обитаю, потому что на меня не упало ни капли, а что наконец-то закончились жары и стало можно дышать - так пусть так будет всегда.
I don't quite understand what's going on. All news channels report that in Moscow region a monthly norm of perspiration has occurred the last day and all transportation collapsed due to floods. It seems that I live in some other Moscow region because I haven't noticed a drop of rain. On the opposite, I'm happy that the heat wave has passed and it is possible to breath normally, let it be forever.
I don't quite understand what's going on. All news channels report that in Moscow region a monthly norm of perspiration has occurred the last day and all transportation collapsed due to floods. It seems that I live in some other Moscow region because I haven't noticed a drop of rain. On the opposite, I'm happy that the heat wave has passed and it is possible to breath normally, let it be forever.


Natalya Serebryanaya. Не фотографируйтесь больше так)))))) вспомните как работает туалет в поездах
ReplyDelete