Посмотрел по совету китайской подружки фильм "Терминал" (2004), в котором герой попадает в ситуацию один в один с той, в которой оказался Э.Сноудэн. Я тоже уже неделю нахожусь в такой же ситуации, так как дома нет горячей воды и я поэтому не могу покинуть дом своей летто-литовской подружки, где горячая вода есть. За эту неделю устроил себе личную берлогу у нее в квартире - совершил перестановку мебели, выгородив себе личное пространство, где я могу комфортно работать с ноутом на коленях.
I watched The Terminal (2004) movie recommended by my Chinese female colleague, where a hero found himself in the situation similar to that E.Snowden has been. Me too have been in the similar situation for about a week, as there's no hot water at home, so I've been stuck in my Lithuanian-Latvian female friend's house, where there is hot water. During that week, I've built my personal digs in her home, moving some furniture to hedge private space for myself I could use for comfortable work sitting with a laptop.
I watched The Terminal (2004) movie recommended by my Chinese female colleague, where a hero found himself in the situation similar to that E.Snowden has been. Me too have been in the similar situation for about a week, as there's no hot water at home, so I've been stuck in my Lithuanian-Latvian female friend's house, where there is hot water. During that week, I've built my personal digs in her home, moving some furniture to hedge private space for myself I could use for comfortable work sitting with a laptop.

No comments:
Post a Comment