Был в Рязани полдюжины раз, но всегда так получалось, что попадал туда исключительно ночью, и поэтому не мог отсозерцать главное историческое достоинство этого города, Кремль - который, к слову, на 100 лет старше Москвы. А еще у них в Рязани пироги с глазами.
I have visited Ryazan half a dozen of times but it always used to happen that I arrived there in the night, so could not see the main historical site of that city, Kremlin, which is, by the way, 100 years older than Moscow's one. Also the Ryazan pies each have a couple of eyes.
I have visited Ryazan half a dozen of times but it always used to happen that I arrived there in the night, so could not see the main historical site of that city, Kremlin, which is, by the way, 100 years older than Moscow's one. Also the Ryazan pies each have a couple of eyes.


No comments:
Post a Comment