Я проезжал мимо этого города десятки раз по пути из Москвы в Волгоград, но только сегодня решил выделить час времени на его осмотр. Осматривать там, честно говоря, особо нечего, как во всех городках, торчащих посредине пустоты. Набрал воды в источнике, выпил чаю в единственной кафешке, прогулялся по главной улице (без оркестра). Купаться в местной речке Проне не рискнул, хотя хотелось.
I drove past this town dozens of times on my way from Moscow to Volgograd, but only today decided to allocate one hour to visit it. There is nothing to see, to be honest, like in all small towns hanging in the middle of nowhere. I filled a bottle with water from the spring, drank tea in the only local cafe, walked along the main street and didn't dare bathing in the Pronya river, although I'd like to.
I drove past this town dozens of times on my way from Moscow to Volgograd, but only today decided to allocate one hour to visit it. There is nothing to see, to be honest, like in all small towns hanging in the middle of nowhere. I filled a bottle with water from the spring, drank tea in the only local cafe, walked along the main street and didn't dare bathing in the Pronya river, although I'd like to.

No comments:
Post a Comment