Первый раз я был в Абрамцево лет 25 назад, мама привезла насыщать меня культурой - ясно, что я ничего с того раза не запомнил, кроме водорослей в речке Воря, которые один в один как в первых кадрах фильма "Солярис" А.Тарковского (я даже думаю, не здесь ли он их снимал).

First time I was in Abramtsevo estate some 25 years ago when my mother brought me here to enrich my cultural stocks. Since then, of course, I remember very little with the exception of waterplamts in the Vorya river. These plants look exactly like in the opening eposide of the Solaris movie by A.Tarkovsky. I even wonder if he was shooting that film here.

First time I was in Abramtsevo estate some 25 years ago when my mother brought me here to enrich my cultural stocks. Since then, of course, I remember very little with the exception of waterplamts in the Vorya river. These plants look exactly like in the opening eposide of the Solaris movie by A.Tarkovsky. I even wonder if he was shooting that film here.


No comments:
Post a Comment