День ознаменовался потоком знаменательных событий: Днем Независимости США, к которому я не имею никакого отношения, участием в конференции по профилактике отказов "матерей" от детей, судом с моей бывшей женой, походом к судебным приставам с нею же, а также развиртуализацией с бывшей коллегой (на снимке) , с которой мы не общались в реале лет пять.
The day was marked with a string of events: US Independence Day (I have nothing to do with), my participation in a conference about how to prevent "mothers" to abandon their children, court hearing with my ex-wife, another court hearing with her... besides, I have finally met in the real lifwe with my former colleague (on the picture) we haven't seen each other for perhaps five years.
The day was marked with a string of events: US Independence Day (I have nothing to do with), my participation in a conference about how to prevent "mothers" to abandon their children, court hearing with my ex-wife, another court hearing with her... besides, I have finally met in the real lifwe with my former colleague (on the picture) we haven't seen each other for perhaps five years.


No comments:
Post a Comment