С утра на домашнем компьютере рухнула операционка, обрушив заодно мои планы пойти сегодня на йогу. Примчался как угорелый в офис, даже не успев побриться и пол-дня обзванивал сервисы, так как ездить в контору пять дней в неделю меня как-то не возбуждает. Вот дилемма: либо я экономлю время, но теряю в деньгах (пригласив мастера), либо экономлю деньги, но теряю время (если повезу ноут чинить сыну, который в этом соображает лучше любого мастера). Только во второй половине дня наконец нашел время, чтобы заскочить в Магдондылс, где все три раздатчицы носят имя Гульнара.
In the morning the OS at my home computer crashed, and so have my plans to go for yoga tonight. I rushed to the office as possessed unshaven and was calling to the repair services until lunch time, because I am not excited with prospective to go to the office five days a week. This is a hard choice: to save time but to lose money (if I apply for a outside service), or to save money but to lose time (if I bring my notebook to my son who is very good at hardware fixing). Only after lunch time I finally broke out for McDuck and found out that all three waiters there were named Gulnara.
In the morning the OS at my home computer crashed, and so have my plans to go for yoga tonight. I rushed to the office as possessed unshaven and was calling to the repair services until lunch time, because I am not excited with prospective to go to the office five days a week. This is a hard choice: to save time but to lose money (if I apply for a outside service), or to save money but to lose time (if I bring my notebook to my son who is very good at hardware fixing). Only after lunch time I finally broke out for McDuck and found out that all three waiters there were named Gulnara.

No comments:
Post a Comment