Припарковался на перехватывающей парковке, но в такой дождь неохота из машины выходить, пью кофе в ожидании у моря погоды. По пути видел, как Ауди с мигалкой обгонял по выделенной полосе поток и врезался в столб. Я не злорадный, но в данном случае испытал острое чувство восстановленной социальной справедливости.
I have parked at an interception lot but it is raining cats and dogs, so I feel no urge to leave the car, drinking coffee in the mean time. On my way here I witnessed an Audi with a blue flashing beacon which attempted to overtake the traffic using public transportation lane and has hit a lamp post. I am not jealous but in that case I felt a sharp feeling of a restored social justice.
I have parked at an interception lot but it is raining cats and dogs, so I feel no urge to leave the car, drinking coffee in the mean time. On my way here I witnessed an Audi with a blue flashing beacon which attempted to overtake the traffic using public transportation lane and has hit a lamp post. I am not jealous but in that case I felt a sharp feeling of a restored social justice.

No comments:
Post a Comment