Новости сегодня больше хорошие, чем плохие. Мне на голову на Ленинском проспекте упал кусок цемента -- зато смартфон не пострадал (без головы я как-нибудь проживу, а что я буду делать без мобильного Интернета?) Хирург сообщил, что мой организм отторгает нитку, которой мне зашили рану -- зато сказал, что это никак не препятствует тому, чтобы я мог заниматься сексом. А еще нашел себе научное развлечение: оказывается, если обрабатывать открытую рану перекисью водорода, она шипит и пузырится очень прикольно.
Today good news overweight bad ones. On the Leninsky Prospect, a piece of concrete fell onto my head -- but my smartphone was not damaged. I could live without a head somehow, but how could I survive with no mobile Internet access? A surgeon told me that my body rejected a thread my wound has been sewed - but he said that would not prevent me from having sex. Besides, I found a scientific entertainment for myself: if to debride an open wound with peroxid, it starts fizzing very amusingly.
Today good news overweight bad ones. On the Leninsky Prospect, a piece of concrete fell onto my head -- but my smartphone was not damaged. I could live without a head somehow, but how could I survive with no mobile Internet access? A surgeon told me that my body rejected a thread my wound has been sewed - but he said that would not prevent me from having sex. Besides, I found a scientific entertainment for myself: if to debride an open wound with peroxid, it starts fizzing very amusingly.

No comments:
Post a Comment