Обнаружил в магазине игрушек сборную модель Торонто; если б не цена, купил бы непременно и ностальгировал, глядя. Дома поедали с Леной тосты и обсуждали китайскую литературу, фильм "Обливион" и еврейский вопрос, мы интеллигентные люди, в конце концов.
I have discovered in a toy shop a paper model of Toronto. If it wasn't for a price, I'll buy and heal my nostalgy looking at it. At home, me and Lena were eating toasts while discussing Chinese literature, Oblivion movie and Jewish question -- we are intelligent people, in the end of all.
I have discovered in a toy shop a paper model of Toronto. If it wasn't for a price, I'll buy and heal my nostalgy looking at it. At home, me and Lena were eating toasts while discussing Chinese literature, Oblivion movie and Jewish question -- we are intelligent people, in the end of all.

No comments:
Post a Comment