Переобул машину, использовав для этого рабский труд мигрантов из стран СНГ, что мне обошлось в 400 р. Пришел активировать УЭК в Сбербанк, чем привел всех сотрудниц в панический ужас, так как оказалось, что я - второй (!!!) человек в Московской области, который зачем-то получил это чудо нанотехнологий (первым был молодой человек операционистки). Соответственно, никто не знает, как эту карту активировать, система не признаёт пароли, цифровая подпись не соответствует формату и т.д. Лучше бы я обратился к мигрантам, они бы быстрее всё сделали. Раша - страна, мы гордимся тобой!
I changed tires on my car using slave labor of migrants from CIS countries, which has cost me 400 RR (US$ 13). When I came then to activate my Universal Electronic Card to the Sberbank, it has caused panic and horror among the employees, as I was the only second person (!!!) in the Moscow region who has obtained that miracle of Russian hi-tech. The first person was the banks operationist's boyfriend. THerefore, no one knows how to make that card work, the system doesn't recognize passwords, digital signature doesn't mathc the format and so on. I'd be better of asking the migrants, they'll do everything faster, I am sure. Russia is the country we may be proud for (as the Russian national anthem says).
I changed tires on my car using slave labor of migrants from CIS countries, which has cost me 400 RR (US$ 13). When I came then to activate my Universal Electronic Card to the Sberbank, it has caused panic and horror among the employees, as I was the only second person (!!!) in the Moscow region who has obtained that miracle of Russian hi-tech. The first person was the banks operationist's boyfriend. THerefore, no one knows how to make that card work, the system doesn't recognize passwords, digital signature doesn't mathc the format and so on. I'd be better of asking the migrants, they'll do everything faster, I am sure. Russia is the country we may be proud for (as the Russian national anthem says).

No comments:
Post a Comment