13 March, 2013

Приятно пообщался с коллегами в одном из крупных медиахолдингов. Подумал, что работать там я не смог бы ни за какие деньги. Это пусть и интеллектуальный, и интересный мне профессионально, но - завод. А я за последние семь лет так привык к образу жизни индивидуальной креативной единицы, что просто не могу себе представить, что можно пять дней в неделю ездить в цех и проводить там по восемь часов.... 

Have socialized pleasantly with colleagues in one of large media corporations. I think I could not work there for all the money in the world. This is though professionally attractive, but still a plant. And for the last seven years I got used to a lifestyle of a freely-moving creative unit so much that I can hardly imagine how I would go to a sweatshop five times a week and spend there eight hours daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment