Настроение прекрасное, что полностью противоречит логике - готовлюсь к рискованному предприятию словно к увлекательной авантюре. Наверное, геомагнитный фон такой или весна идет. Отвез ключи от дома двум людям, которым я могу доверять вывезти мой труп. Это называется "диверсификация рисков". По пути зашел в некое заведение в здании моей бывшей газеты. Заведение позиционирует себя как "антикафе", но его создатели скопировали внешний антураж, не поняв суть: в таком месте должно быть ТИХО. В этом же заведении орет спортивная трансляция. Чем тогда сие заведение отличается от заурядного спорт-бара, непонятно.
I am in a great mood which is utterly illogical, because I am preparing myself to a risky life-threatening adventure. Perhaps, spring is nearing. I left the keys from my apartment to two people I can trust to remove my coprse in the worst-case scenario. This could be called "risk devirsification". On my way, I droped in a so-called anti-cafe located in the premises of a newapaper I used to work long ago. Still, this was anti-cafe by name only: in such outlet there must be QUIET, but there I found a loud sports TV broadcast. What the difference was between that "anti-cafe" and a regular sports bar, remained misterious for me.
I am in a great mood which is utterly illogical, because I am preparing myself to a risky life-threatening adventure. Perhaps, spring is nearing. I left the keys from my apartment to two people I can trust to remove my coprse in the worst-case scenario. This could be called "risk devirsification". On my way, I droped in a so-called anti-cafe located in the premises of a newapaper I used to work long ago. Still, this was anti-cafe by name only: in such outlet there must be QUIET, but there I found a loud sports TV broadcast. What the difference was between that "anti-cafe" and a regular sports bar, remained misterious for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment