12 February, 2013

Моя подруга заметила, что я живу не в своей экологической нише. Все верно: я даже минувшей ночью планировал издохнуть, но к утру передумал и решил вместо этого радоваться жизни. Подал заявление на Универсальную Электронную Карту, я ведь продвинутый гражданин. Дал совет американскому отцу о том, как послать петицию в Белый Дом о восстановлении прав отцов в США. Я - образцовый отец, и у меня образцовые дети, что видно хотя бы из этой фотографии, где я с моим старшим сыном.

My girlfriend has noted that I was living not in my ecological niche. That's right: the last night I was going to die a dog's death but by the morning I've changed my mind and decided to enjoy the life. Applied for a Universal Electronic ID, I am an advanced citizen, ain't I? Advised an American father how to file a petition to the White House on restoring the fathers' rights in th U.S. I am the examplary father and I have the examplary children, as one can see at this picture (me and my senior son).

No comments:

Post a Comment