Снилось, что я гуляю по Торонто, это ностальгия. Встал в 7 утра, чтобы успеть в поликлинику, и правда был только четвертым в очереди. Тетка в регистратуре предупредила: "Сегодня принимает хирург Харитонов, пойдете?" - после чего стало ясно, что для обращения к хирургу Харитонову требуется определенное мужество, гражданское и личное. Хирург Харитонов опоздал на 40 минут, все это время из кабинета с вывеской "Эндоскопия" раздавались дикие вопли: кому-то засовывали в желудок зонд. Тетки в очереди возмущались, что врачи в России нифига не понимают в медицине, только деньги дерут. Как-будто в России кто-то в чем-то понимает - недаром поэтому мы, профессионалы, в этой стране на вес золота.
I had a night dream that I walk in Toronto, this is nostalgy. I woke up at 7 a.m. to be to a clinic on time and actually I was onlly the forth in line. A lady in the check-in desk warned me: "Today it's doctor Kharitonov's shift, will you go?" so I understood one has to have personal and civil bravery to attend doctor Kharitonov. Doctor Kharitonov himself was 40 minutes late. All that time, from the door with Endoscopy sign wild screams have been heard: the paramedica attemted to plant a radiouls into someone's stomach. The women in the queue were sounding off loudly that the physicians in Russia have no clue in medicine and only suck money - as if anyone in Russia learns the ropes in their occupations. This is why we the professionals are as precious as gold in this country.
I had a night dream that I walk in Toronto, this is nostalgy. I woke up at 7 a.m. to be to a clinic on time and actually I was onlly the forth in line. A lady in the check-in desk warned me: "Today it's doctor Kharitonov's shift, will you go?" so I understood one has to have personal and civil bravery to attend doctor Kharitonov. Doctor Kharitonov himself was 40 minutes late. All that time, from the door with Endoscopy sign wild screams have been heard: the paramedica attemted to plant a radiouls into someone's stomach. The women in the queue were sounding off loudly that the physicians in Russia have no clue in medicine and only suck money - as if anyone in Russia learns the ropes in their occupations. This is why we the professionals are as precious as gold in this country.

Very true. Standards are dropping in just about everything very quickly and visibly. And why would not they if half of diplomas and qualifications are bought, those who don't buy them are useless anyway, job training is either shambles or non exsistant.
ReplyDeleteТы. В отцовстве и в аналитике. Я. В социологии.
ReplyDelete