Переставил полностью мебель, пилил и забивал, организация в квартире детского уголка (с кроватью, столом, стулом и прочими компонентами счастливого детства) идет по графику. При этом из-за отсутствия программы Autocad двигал предметы мебели вручную, пока не достиг наиболее гармоничного их расположения - так что объем свободного пространства почти не уменьшился.
А также написал Прокурору Забайкальского края письмо с требованием опротестовать позорно мягкий приговор суда Читы, который дал матери-детоубийце два года условно.
I completely refurbished my apartment, making a separate space for my child (with a bed, desk, chair and other components of happy childhood). Because I haven't got the Autocad software, I moved all the furniture by hands to find the most harmonized placement of the items. As a result, the volume of open space in the room has not visibly decreased.
Also, I wrote a letter to the Prosecutor of Zabaikalsk region, demanding him to appeal against the Chita city court's ruling which has sentenced a mother who murdered her newborn baby to a 2-year conditional term only.
А также написал Прокурору Забайкальского края письмо с требованием опротестовать позорно мягкий приговор суда Читы, который дал матери-детоубийце два года условно.
I completely refurbished my apartment, making a separate space for my child (with a bed, desk, chair and other components of happy childhood). Because I haven't got the Autocad software, I moved all the furniture by hands to find the most harmonized placement of the items. As a result, the volume of open space in the room has not visibly decreased.
Also, I wrote a letter to the Prosecutor of Zabaikalsk region, demanding him to appeal against the Chita city court's ruling which has sentenced a mother who murdered her newborn baby to a 2-year conditional term only.

No comments:
Post a Comment